We should not overlook women’s sexual health during the pandemic
Sharne Bellia Registered nurse and a simulation centre assistant, Deakin University, Victoria, Australia
Leah East Associate professor, University of New England, Armidale, Australia
Primary healthcare nurses’ role in screening and support is vital
In these unprecedented times, healthcare in acute care setting has focused on treatment and reducing the transmission of COVID-19.
Primary Health Care.
30, 4, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now