We should not overlook women’s sexual health during the pandemic
Sharne Bellia Registered nurse and a simulation centre assistant, Deakin University, Victoria, Australia
Leah East Associate professor, University of New England, Armidale, Australia
Primary healthcare nurses’ role in screening and support is vital
In these unprecedented times, healthcare in acute care setting has focused on treatment and reducing the transmission of COVID-19.
Primary Health Care. 30, 4, 12-12. doi: 10.7748/phc.30.4.12.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now