The nurse associate role carves out a niche for itself
Pam Hodge Lecturer, Practice learning in health and education at Middlesex University, London
Could this specialist position bridge the gap between registered nurses and healthcare assistants?
In January, the first qualified nursing associates will be joining the healthcare workforce as practitioners registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
Primary Health Care.
28, 4, 16-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now