The nurse associate role carves out a niche for itself
Pam Hodge Lecturer, Practice learning in health and education at Middlesex University, London
Could this specialist position bridge the gap between registered nurses and healthcare assistants?
In January, the first qualified nursing associates will be joining the healthcare workforce as practitioners registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
Primary Health Care.
28, 4, 16-16.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now