Safeguarding and how we can get it right
Bethann Siviter Independent nursing consultant, Birmingham
Adult protection is a complex area requiring all our judgement and compassion
As services and staff are put under pressure, we can find it difficult to meet everyone’s needs. But safeguarding is one need we cannot allow to go unmet. Safeguarding people is complex and can be difficult to do well. So, what is it all about?
Primary Health Care.
28, 4, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now