Respiratory nurses can provide care remotely
Karen Heslop-Marshall Nurse consultant, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne
People with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease should self-isolate to avoid coronavirus infection
As a respiratory nurse consultant, I found it interesting how quiet services such as our community chest team, chest clinic, emergency department (ED) and respiratory wards were in the early days of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Primary Health Care.
30, 3, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now