Overcoming the bully culture in nursing
Bethann Siviter Independent nursing consultant, The West Midlands
We as a profession must not crush each other – stand tall and support friends, colleagues and co-workers
In 2001, the Primary Health Care article, From tall poppies to squashed weeds explained how it’s not just other healthcare professions and members of the public who oppress nurses and crush their spirits – it’s nurses themselves.
Primary Health Care.
28, 6, 19-19.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now