Overcoming the bully culture in nursing
Bethann Siviter Independent nursing consultant, The West Midlands
We as a profession must not crush each other – stand tall and support friends, colleagues and co-workers
In 2001, the Primary Health Care article, From tall poppies to squashed weeds explained how it’s not just other healthcare professions and members of the public who oppress nurses and crush their spirits – it’s nurses themselves.
Primary Health Care.
28, 6, 19-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now