New dads need to be supported too
Pam Hodge Lecturer, Practice learning at Middlesex University, London
Family mental well-being interventions should include every member of the family
There has been increasing and welcomed interest in the mental health of children and young people in the past few years. To meet the ambitious targets for community provision for children and young people as outlined by the Mental Health Taskforce (2016), a systemic approach is needed.
Primary Health Care.
28, 6, 16-16.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now