Health visitor cuts are fuelling a baby care crisis
Georgina Mayes Policy and quality lead, Institute of Health Visiting
Care backlogs and unmet family needs are on the rise
In the UK, the needs of families with babies and children are increasing, yet backlogs of care and unmet needs in health visiting services have been overlooked in a ‘baby blind spot’ in national policy.
Primary Health Care.
33, 3, 9-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now