Giving the COVID-19 vaccine to people living with dementia
Sarah Russell Professional and practice development facilitator, Dementia UK, University of Surrey
Kerry Lyons Admiral Nurse, Bolton NHS Foundation Trust
Mutsai Hove Bird Admiral Nurse, Dementia UK Helpline
Advice and information from Admiral Nurses and Dementia UK
The implementation of the COVID-19 vaccination programme has led to an increase in enquiries from family carers and health and social care staff to the Admiral Nurse Dementia Helpline run by nurses at Dementia UK.
Primary Health Care.
31, 1, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now