Getting the right skill mix in Scotland must be a priority
Amid service demand pressures, clinical complexity and district nursing vacancies, delivering commitments will be challenging
The Scottish Government has published its long-awaited integrated health and social care workforce plan. But does it go far enough on district nursing?
Primary Health Care.
30, 2, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now