Getting the right skill mix in Scotland must be a priority
Amid service demand pressures, clinical complexity and district nursing vacancies, delivering commitments will be challenging
The Scottish Government has published its long-awaited integrated health and social care workforce plan. But does it go far enough on district nursing?
Primary Health Care.
30, 2, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now