Community staff need instant access to records
Ian Bailey Queen’s Nurse and clinical design director, EMIS Health
Multidisciplinary teams can instantly share updated patient records and community nurses must be included in this
The challenge of preventing unnecessary hospital admissions becomes harder as winter sets in. Caring for people more effectively in their own homes is part of the answer, but it relies on the effective working of community-based multidisciplinary teams (MDTs).
Primary Health Care.
30, 1, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now