Nurse-led family programme bids to reduce child neglect
Vari Drennan Professor of healthcare and policy research, St George’s University of London and Kingston University, London
Suboptimal parenting is a public health concern, but there is little evidence on how best to support vulnerable parents.
Primary Health Care.
27, 10, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now