Use of ‘emojis’ to express staff welfare welcomed
Nurses and other staff at Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust use regular staff meetings to discuss patient issues, and to talk about how they are feeling that day too.
Primary Health Care.
30, 2, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now