Urgent funds needed to curb fall in district nurse numbers
QNI reveals more than 10% drop in specialist practitioners
Investment in district nursing is not an ‘optional extra’, and falling numbers across the profession should be a ‘wake-up call’, the Queen’s Nursing Institute (QNI) has said.
Primary Health Care.
28, 7, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now