Health secretary promises slow internet for NHS workforce will be a thing of the past
GP surgeries and community care services in England should have fibre-optic broadband access to help them ‘unlock the full potential of technology’, the secretary of state for health and social care claims.
Primary Health Care.
29, 3, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now