Fitness to practise process will consider context
The Nursing and Midwifery Council’s overhaul of its fitness to practise processes will acknowledge the ‘daily pressures and challenges facing the UK’s health and care workforce’.
Primary Health Care.
28, 6, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now