Extra time is needed for proper foot care checks
Diabetes UK head of care Dan Howarth, a clinical nurse specialist, raised concerns over the length of nurse consultations at a recent RCNi study day. He focused his session on foot care.
Primary Health Care.
28, 4, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now