Assured work placements unrealistic, say nurse leaders
QNI chief laments disparities for primary care students’ programme
Guaranteeing placements in primary care for nursing students will be difficult to achieve due to the lower payments GPs receive for hosting them compared with medical students, nursing leaders have said.
Primary Health Care. 29, 2, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/phc.29.2.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now