Controlled trials look at intervention use for people living with dementia at home
Vari Drennan Professor, Healthcare and policy research, St George’s University of London and Kingston University, London
Two thirds of people living with dementia live at home in the UK. Many have distressing behavioural and psychological symptoms of dementia (BPSD) such as depression, wandering, apathy and aggression.
Primary Health Care.
28, 4, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now