Why patients do not take their medicine – and what you can do about it
Primary care and community nurses can tailor conversations with patients to boost individuals’ confidence in prescribed medicines and empower them to optimise their drug regimen
Up to 50% of people do not take their medicines as prescribed, the World Health Organization estimates.
Primary Health Care.
33, 2, 14-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now