Why nursing in remote communities is such a rewarding challenge
Four Queen’s Nurses working in Scotland provide an insight into their different roles and why they are undaunted by distance and weather
A handful of nurses who live and work in some of the most remote and inaccessible places in Scotland have earned the prestigious Queen’s Nurse title.
Primary Health Care.
29, 3, 15-17.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now