Part of the community: district nursing through the ages
Erin Dean Freelance health writer
To mark 150 years of community nursing, the Queen’s Nursing Institute has produced an awe-inspiring collection of accounts, rare footage and old photographs from the people who were there
On flickering black-and-white film, district nurses are seen weighing babies, arriving at country cottages surrounded by cows and demonstrating how to wash a baby in front of a fire.
Primary Health Care.
28, 4, 22-25.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now