How to increase health check uptake for people with learning disabilities
Carly Dalton Specialist learning disability health facilitator, Sutton learning disability health facilitation project for Sutton Health and Care
Linsu Boniface Specialist learning disability health facilitator, Sutton learning disability health facilitation project for Sutton Health and Care
Choonwha Jung Senior care home liaison nurse, Learning Disability Care Home Support Team for Sutton Health and Care
A nurse-led team improved health outcomes with the help of local partnerships and individualised care during COVID-19
People with learning disabilities experience far poorer health outcomes than the general population, yet so much more could be done to prevent this and protect them.
Primary Health Care.
32, 1, 12-14.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now