How nurses can help smokers break the habit for good during COVID-19
Martin Dockrell Tobacco control lead, Public Health England
Jamie Waterall Deputy chief nurse, Public Health England
The pandemic is providing an incentive for smokers to quit – and practice nurses can ensure they succeed
Smoking harms nearly every organ of the body. It causes respiratory disease, cardiovascular disease, lung cancer and many other cancers.
Primary Health Care.
31, 2, 17-19.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now