How nurses can help smokers break the habit for good during COVID-19
Martin Dockrell Tobacco control lead, Public Health England
Jamie Waterall Deputy chief nurse, Public Health England
The pandemic is providing an incentive for smokers to quit – and practice nurses can ensure they succeed
Smoking harms nearly every organ of the body. It causes respiratory disease, cardiovascular disease, lung cancer and many other cancers.
Primary Health Care.
31, 2, 17-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now