How care home staff can effectively monitor deteriorating residents
Nurse consultant Suzie Southey helped develop a simplified version of the National Early Warning Score to support care in residential and nursing homes
For all its devastating consequences, the COVID-19 pandemic has forced many nurses to think in innovative ways and accelerate the introduction of new practices.
Primary Health Care.
31, 1, 11-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now