General practice nursing is a specialism in need of a higher profile – and more recruits
Daniel Allen Health writer
Many concerns were raised in a Queen’s Nursing Institute survey of general practice nurses in 2016, but, three years on, have those issues been addressed?
The results of a survey of general practice nurses (GPNs) published by the Queen’s Nursing Institute (QNI) in 2016 showed a workforce under pressure.
Primary Health Care. 29, 6, 20-21. doi: 10.7748/phc.29.6.20.s18
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now