General practice nursing is a specialism in need of a higher profile – and more recruits
Many concerns were raised in a Queen’s Nursing Institute survey of general practice nurses in 2016, but, three years on, have those issues been addressed?
The results of a survey of general practice nurses (GPNs) published by the Queen’s Nursing Institute (QNI) in 2016 showed a workforce under pressure.
Primary Health Care.
29, 6, 20-21.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now