Anaphylaxis: how to make a swift diagnosis, treat, monitor and advise patients
What nurses need to know about anaphylaxis, a systemic allergic reaction and medical emergency
Anaphylaxis is an extremely serious allergic reaction that sends an increasing number of patients to hospital with potentially life-threatening conditions.
Primary Health Care.
31, 3, 15-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now