Anaphylaxis: how to make a swift diagnosis, treat, monitor and advise patients
What nurses need to know about anaphylaxis, a systemic allergic reaction and medical emergency
Anaphylaxis is an extremely serious allergic reaction that sends an increasing number of patients to hospital with potentially life-threatening conditions.
Primary Health Care.
31, 3, 15-17.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now