A step-by-step guide to DNACPR from the Resuscitation Council UK
Catherine Baldock ReSPECT clinical lead, Resuscitation Council UK
Alex Ruck Keene Legal adviser for the ReSPECT process, Resuscitation Council UK
Resuscitation Council UK ReSPECT (Recommended summary plan for emergency care and treatment) clinical lead Catherine Baldock and legal adviser for the ReSPECT process Alex Ruck Keene KC (Hon) answer some of the questions most commonly asked about do not attempt cardiopulmonary resuscitation (DNACPR) recommendations.
Primary Health Care.
33, 3, 12-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now