A community nurse reflects on changes wrought by the COVID-19 pandemic
Clare Mechen Queen’s Nurse, Nurse manager at the Adam Practice, Poole, and Poole Central Primary Care Network
Nurse manager Clare Mechen’s diary shows how the effects of COVID-19 began to unfold and how she and colleagues responded in the early weeks
I’ve been watching the world news and seeing the devastation in China caused by this new strain of coronavirus (later named COVID-19). I’m beginning to realise this situation is very real, although I’m still not really believing it will affect the UK.
Primary Health Care.
30, 3, 16-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now