‘Why didn’t I say something at the time?’ A reflective account of a public incident
Sharon Graham Senior lecturer, Staffordshire University, Department of Nursing, School of Health and Social Care, Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust, Stoke-on-Trent, England
This is a reflective account of a public incident observed by the author, the implications of which for patient confidentiality she failed to consider at the time.
Primary Health Care.
This article has been subject to external double-blind peer review and has been checked for plagiarism using automated software
Conflict of interest
Graham S (2019) ‘Why didn’t I say something at the time?’ A reflective account of a public incident. Primary Health Care. doi: 10.7748/phc.2019.e1513
Published online: 23 October 2019
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now