Worrying conditions are putting GPNs under undue pressure
Massey Marie-Therese Queen’s Nurse, chair, RCN general practice nursing forum, Sheffield Hallam University
Yet again I am raising the topic of the terms and conditions that some general practice nurses (GPNs) are experiencing, as I have been made aware of many worrying occurrences. Poor employment practices are unacceptable and should be challenged at every level.
Primary Health Care.
28, 6, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now