Worrying conditions are putting GPNs under undue pressure
Massey Marie-Therese Queen’s Nurse, chair, RCN general practice nursing forum, Sheffield Hallam University
Yet again I am raising the topic of the terms and conditions that some general practice nurses (GPNs) are experiencing, as I have been made aware of many worrying occurrences. Poor employment practices are unacceptable and should be challenged at every level.
Primary Health Care.
28, 6, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now