Why we need action on community nursing’s patient safety red flags
Could 2024 be the year when the concerns of nurses working across community, primary care and public health settings start to see some serious recognition and even action? Our online article Patient safety red flags: is unsafe care being normalised? (rcni.com/unsafe-care) highlights the red flag issues to keep an eye on across the health spectrum.
Primary Health Care.
34, 1, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now