We must not forget the vital role community nurses play in lockdown
Carolyn Doyle @carriep100 RCN professional lead, Community and end of life care
This latest lockdown is a further challenge to our already stretched health and social care system. Our acute service colleagues are under unprecedented pressures, and this is equally the case for community nurses.
Primary Health Care.
31, 1, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now