We must not forget the vital role community nurses play in lockdown
Carolyn Doyle @carriep100 RCN professional lead, Community and end of life care
This latest lockdown is a further challenge to our already stretched health and social care system. Our acute service colleagues are under unprecedented pressures, and this is equally the case for community nurses.
Primary Health Care.
31, 1, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now