Nurse survey highlights a perfect storm for community end of life care
The recent Nursing Standard/Marie Curie survey reveals a stark picture about end of life care during the COVID-19 pandemic (rcni.com/dying-at-home). No community nurse will be surprised by the results.
Primary Health Care.
31, 6, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now