Decision makers must be made aware of the realities of front-line nursing
Kathryn Yates Director, Primary Care Nursing and Workforce Transformation, Londonwide Local Medical Committees
We don’t need to be reminded of the huge challenges we have faced since March 2020; we are all still finding a way to live with the fallout of a pandemic, personally and professionally.
Primary Health Care.
31, 5, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now