Capitalising on the astonishing work of community nurses during COVID-19
Julie Green Dean, Education at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Keele University, RCN district and community nursing forum
The pandemic has generated a heightened focus on our NHS, positively exposing how nurses stepped up to the challenge. Public appreciation has been palpable. Silently and often unseen, district and community nurses have continued to meet the mounting demands of increasingly complex care in patients’ homes.
Primary Health Care.
30, 4, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now