Updated NICE guideline for treating chronic heart failure
Lisa Berry Editor, Nursing Older People
Heart failure is a complex long-term condition characterised by reduced heart efficiency. More than half a million people in the UK live with the condition. While it can occur at any age it is most common in older people.
Primary Health Care.
28, 7, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now