Updated NICE guideline for treating chronic heart failure
Lisa Berry Editor, Nursing Older People
Heart failure is a complex long-term condition characterised by reduced heart efficiency. More than half a million people in the UK live with the condition. While it can occur at any age it is most common in older people.
Primary Health Care.
28, 7, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now