Pressure ulcer toolkit: advice for nurses on prevention and care pathways
Pressure ulcers can cause serious harm and challenge healthcare professionals. All patients are potentially at risk, but those with restricted mobility, cognitive impairment or palliative care needs are especially vulnerable.
Primary Health Care.
30, 1, 8-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now