Pressure ulcer toolkit: advice for nurses on prevention and care pathways
Pressure ulcers can cause serious harm and challenge healthcare professionals. All patients are potentially at risk, but those with restricted mobility, cognitive impairment or palliative care needs are especially vulnerable.
Primary Health Care.
30, 1, 8-8.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now