Long-COVID: what it means and how to manage the longer-term effects
Many people who have had COVID-19 have reported ongoing symptoms weeks and months after they first fell ill. There is growing evidence that people can experience long-term health effects and about 10% of people with initially mild illness report symptoms lasting more than four weeks.
Primary Health Care.
31, 2, 9-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now