Diabetes: preparation of insulin syringes for home use
More people than ever have diabetes, with the charity Diabetes UK estimating that by 2025 more than 5 million people could have the condition. Around 90% have type 2. Everyone with type 1 diabetes – and some with type 2 – needs to take insulin.
Primary Health Care.
31, 3, 9-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now