Atrial fibrillation risk, treatment and self-care: updated guidance
More than 1 million people in the UK have atrial fibrillation (AF) and an estimated half a million more have undiagnosed AF, according to the Stroke Association charity.
Primary Health Care.
31, 4, 9-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now