What are SPQs and how will they affect you?
The draft practice standards cover specialist community nursing practitioner qualifications in six fields
The Queen’s Nursing Institute (QNI) has published a draft set of standards to support specialist practitioner qualifications (SPQs).
Primary Health Care.
33, 2, 17-18.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now