How legacy mentors support new staff
The role is shown to boost retention of newly qualified nurses while re-energising experienced clinicians
Legacy mentors are experienced nurses, usually in their late career, who provide coaching, mentoring and pastoral support to those who are starting out or newly appointed.
Primary Health Care.
33, 4, 15-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now