Call for nurse volunteers to match refugees with hosts
Refugees at Home charity made 800 placements since 2015
A charity that helps refugees from war-torn countries to find a temporary place to stay in the UK needs new nurse volunteers to assess potential hosts.
Primary Health Care.
27, 10, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now