Call for nurse volunteers to match refugees with hosts
Refugees at Home charity made 800 placements since 2015
A charity that helps refugees from war-torn countries to find a temporary place to stay in the UK needs new nurse volunteers to assess potential hosts.
Primary Health Care.
27, 10, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now