Public Health Ethics (Second edition)
Susan Carr Professor, Public health research, research and innovation lead, Northumbria University
This book is presented in two parts and systematically works through important issues relating to ethics in public health.
Primary Health Care.
28, 4, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now