Fast Facts: Parkinson’s Disease (Fourth edition)
Kathryn Walker Clinical research nurse, Newcastle NIHR Clinical Ageing Research Unit
Although small, this book is easy to read, well-structured and contains a vast amount of information on Parkinson’s disease and its associated syndromes.
Primary Health Care.
28, 5, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now