Eradicating Female Genital Mutilation: A UK Perspective
Sonia Hall Practice manager, London
The author of this book is a well-known activist in the field of women’s rights and, in particular, female genital mutilation (FGM). Her style is at times confrontational and challenging, but this makes the book thought-provoking and memorable.
Primary Health Care.
28, 4, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now