Eradicating Female Genital Mutilation: A UK Perspective
Sonia Hall Practice manager, London
The author of this book is a well-known activist in the field of women’s rights and, in particular, female genital mutilation (FGM). Her style is at times confrontational and challenging, but this makes the book thought-provoking and memorable.
Primary Health Care.
28, 4, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now