Challenges in Professional Supervision: Current Themes and Models for Practice
Helen Reeves Clinical lead, Community palliative care services, St Giles Hospice, Lichfield
Drawing on the latest research and theory, this book looks at supervision in practice. It is intended for health, social care and counselling professionals, although its content is applicable to allied healthcare professions.
Primary Health Care.
29, 1, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now