What to say to allay your patients’ concerns over the COVID-19 vaccine
Public scepticism, safety fears and anti-vax sentiment pose patient education challenges for nurses as the vaccine programme gathers pace
For many, the regulatory approval and implementation of the first COVID-19 vaccine in the UK brings hope of controlling the pandemic.
Primary Health Care.
31, 1, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now