Primary care networks:what are the implications for all community nurses?
Petra Kendall Raynor Health writer
By June, primary care networks are expected to cover England, presenting leadership opportunities and workplace challenges
NHS England has set out plans for primary care networks (PCNs) with the ambition of them covering the entire country by June.
Primary Health Care. 29, 2, 8-10. doi: 10.7748/phc.29.2.8.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now