Nursing’s Team of the Year 2023: ‘We don’t give up on anyone’
How a nurse-led project at an inner-city addiction centre achieved micro-elimination of hepatitis C among a marginalised patient group
An inspiring and nurse-led project delivered a new hepatitis C treatment to marginalised communities and achieved micro-elimination of the virus locally two years ahead of a national target.
Primary Health Care.
34, 1, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now